Thursday 22 April 2010

FBA--Pete the Cat

Man alive, I love when a book is just so fun that I feel compelled to share it with every single kid that comes to see me during the week! Franki, from a Year of Reading, has a list called "Books I Could Read a Million Times," and Pete the Cat falls into that category for me.

The problem is that we don't even have the book in our library, but no matter! This youtube video has the author, illustrator and guitar player performing the fabulous story/song.



Thanks a million to Katie from Creative Literacy for sharing the book idea. Her blog is filled with great stuff, and I am constantly learning from her.

I dare you to watch the video and not find yourself singing the tune hours later.

2 comments:

Franki said...

This looks great. I ordered it after I read Katie's review at Creative Literacy. But I haven't seen it. Thanks for the youtube clip. Very fun!

Becky Maher said...

How funny! I just bought that book today at our book fair. I can't wait to play it with the kids next week.