Thursday 7 January 2010

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U song

Via @classicsixbooks on Twitter, I discovered an amazing site put out by the King County library of a gazillion fingerplays for little kids. Many of the fingerplays have videos attached, and I so appreciate that as a teacher. It got me thinking of a video I made a while back that I've been meaning to share. It's called the "Thank You" song, and I wish I could give credit where credit is due, but all I know is that Christine, the music teacher at my old school, used to sing this for our visiting authors. It's short and sweet, just the way I like 'em.

The kinders loved the song, as did their teachers. When the lovely kinders had a Skype author visit with Jessica Harper the other day, we ended our call with this song, and she loved it. Enjoy!

No comments: