Friday 13 February 2009

The 21st Century Poster Child

While searching for an image of a book cover today online, I stumbled upon this--an incredibly cool 21st Century Learner poster! The creation of author/illustrator Peter H. Reynolds (same guy who does the amazing children's books Ish and The Dot) and actor Eric Close, they came up with it at the National Educational Computering Conference in San Antonio while leading a session on the characteristics of a 21st century learner. The tiny print says it can be used for educational purposes, so I'm already planning where to hang them around the school and in classrooms where I know kids will love it.

1 comment:

Gwen Martin said...

What a cool poster! I have plans for it to adorn my new facility here in Bahrain. Thanks, Tara, for a great resource. - Gwen Martin